All Hoops Mon Plays==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hoops Mon Plays==>

Been really rippen em up lately so will post several plays as have other things to do for a while tonight and may miss some tip times otherwise. Hate putting em out super early but here goes:

Very small card to choose from tonight:

TULSA +1

Played against them last game and won vs Hawaii and like them tonight at home as a dog vs a little bit lesser road opponent in Nev. Should be a tight game again as was Haw. but they should win it outright.

AKRON -5

They are tremendous at home and Marshall is horrendous on the road. Zips are a high scoring team and the Herds defense will oblige them.

NOVA +7.5

Not many know that Villinova has two guards that will be able to give the stellar tandem from St. Joe a run for their money tonight. Last game St Joe ONLY MADE 4 FIELD GOALS INSIDE THE 3 POINT LINE!!! Their one weakness is getting beat on the boards and Nova at home can do that. Think that StJ goes to 19-0 tonight but in a very tight ball game.

MIZZ +9

OK....ONE MORE TIME WITH THESE CLOWNS only now they are getting 9 freakin points. Touted as "have the most talent in the conf" at the beginning of the year...rightttttt......going with them because Kansas is hurting and on a down year and missing Coach Roy big time and and and.......Hawks win...probably by 7 or 8 points!

NBA:

DET/MIA (O)167

Since Miami got D Wade back they have been on a roll! Det with their guards can score enough to put this over. Miami on a plus 3 may also be a good rider bet!

THAT'S ALL SO BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I am afraid LOTSA people know about Nova's guards...they are a VERY popular play on every gambling site...gl

Comment

Thanks EZ!

No Problem!

If that's the bad news I'll take that kind all night!!

They have not been televised much at all in the Midwest and perhaps as little in the West and South as well....but I am sure have had tons of exposure out East. That's all I meant by that...not that they are a couple of walk on sleepers or something like that!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

best of luck gv its me poboy you want proof +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Good luck gv. I am on three of them. Lets make the cash tonight.

Comment

goldvike

let's bring em in tonight buddy
            keep up the great work:D

Comment

Gold

Good Luck tonight.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck tonight Vike!!!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

we couldn't lose!!!

i knew my man with me, you, poboy, leo, ez, homer, t vegas, and so many others we had to get villanova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love endings like that!!!!!!

b

nice akron pick too....i am on board with missou, so far so good

b

Comment

a SQUEAKER FOR SURE

Best of luck to you and EVERYONE THE REST OF THE NIGHT!@! The over and Akron were no sweaters with a very very bad pick on my part with Tulsa. Hope it is the only L tonight!!

GOOD LUCK!! Gv

Comment

gold vike!!!!!!!!!

there is nobody that caps college basketball like all of us do who has not fallen into the TULSA TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! luckily i got mine out of my system earlier in the year, but they suck and have not been this bad in years

good night though
                      b

Comment

congrads on another great nite. tulsa is weaker this year. great call on your total!! it was never close!! thanks for your plays, the mudman!! :bounce1:

Comment

Working...
                        X