6 CFB Plays For Saturday (11/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 CFB Plays For Saturday (11/4)

Back-to-back 2-4 weeks and I am not happy about that. Let's get it back today.

Baylor/ Kansas Over 61

The offenses in this game are not very good, while the defenses are two of the worst in the nation. Can the offenses score enough in this game to put it over the total? Kansas showed promise last week as they inserted Carter Stanley at the QB spot and he had a very good game in throwing for 418 yards. He could have a field day against a Baylor defense that is 124th in the nation against the pass. The Kansas Defense has been very bad this year and the Bears have an offense that is not horrible and should be able to put up big numbers in this one. I can see at least 68 points scored in this one.

Illinois/ Purdue Under 47.5

The Boilermakers are big favorites in this game and they are the better team, but Illinois did lose by just 14 against Wisconsin. The Illini have had a rough year so far and their offense has been really been horrible, especially of late as they have averaged just 14.6 ppg over their last five games. Purdue has allowed 25.2 ppg at home, but the Illini just don’t have an offense that can do damage against them. The illini defense has not been good at all, but Purdue is not a good offensive team and they have averaged just 15.0 ppg in their last three games. Both teams will slow the pace and both offense will struggle, wo I will be taking the Under in this one.

Arkansas -23.5 over Coastal Carolina

The Razorbacks are off a very hard-fought win against Ole Miss and they have a road game against LSU on deck, which puts them in a tough sandwich spot. Still, I don’t think it will affect them in this game as they need all the wins they can get to become bowl eligible. The Hogs have found their offense and their defense should be able to step up here against a weak Coastal Carolina offense. The Hogs are 1-4 in the SEC, but the Chanticleers are 0-5 in the weakest conference in the nation. This is a complete mismatch and I look for Arkansas to win by at least 28 points.

I Also Like:

Clemson -7 over NC State

Texas +7 over TCU

Texas A&M/ Auburn Under 52

Good Luck Everyone!
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

Working...
    X