CFB Saturday 6-Pack From David Hess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday 6-Pack From David Hess

Went 4-2 last week and have now gone 23-13 the last six weeks here at Bettors Chat.

Utah -10 over Arizona State

The Arizona State Sun Devils are off a huge win over 5th ranked Washington State last year, while the Utes come in off a couple of very tough losses to Stanford and USC. The Utes had a big 21-7 lead at USC, before falling 28-27 and they will be taking on an ASU team that is in a clear flat spot after the huge win at home last week. This is not a good spot for ASU and I just don’t see their defense stepping up like it did against Washington, but I do see their offense struggling like it did against the Huskies. The Sun Devils are 0-4 ATS their last four games in this series and I expect that trend to continue as the Utes win by at least 13 against a flat ASU squad.

Oklahoma -14 over Kansas State

The Oklahoma Sooners have not been playing all that well over the last three weeks and now they are a big favorite here at Kansas State. The Wildcats are off a very bad game against TCU and they are going to again be without QB Jesse Ertz, who also leads the team in rushing. The Sooners have a defense to stop this offense, especially since KSU has averaged just 318 ypg over their last three games, while the Sooners also have an offense that will do plenty of damage against a struggling defense. The Wildcats just won’t have the play on either side of the ball to hang with the Sooners in this one.

Idaho +14 over Missouri

The Missouri Tigers are a bad team, especially on defense, but they are not taking on a very good offensive team in this one. The Tigers have a very good offense, but they will be taking on an Idaho team that has played very good defense so far. The Tigers will need to grab wins like this if the have any hope of garnering a bowl bid and they should win this game, but I don’t see them covering. The Vandals have a huge edge on defense and a team with a defense as bad as the Tigers should not be two TD favorites over a quality team. I will look for the Vandals to slow the game down on offense and then come up with enough big plays on defense to get the cover.

I Also Like

Florida State -6 over Louisville

Boston College +7 over Virginia

Syracuse/ Miami Under 59

Good Luck Everyone!
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good luck pal

Comment

THanks Flashy... Good luck to you also
      Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment

THis is not going to be a good day. Sorry guys