villanova-St. Joes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• villanova-St. Joes

I am still looking but tonight I think St. Joes goes from the ranks of the unbeatens. I am still looking but it is looking like reality.

I agree. I think thats a great pick :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

St Joes will win because Nova doesnt have a player like Nelson to take over at the end, but Nova stays within the number
      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

good luck tonight like that villanova play

Comment

Thanks. If Villanova don't get the win tonight. I think Rhode Island has a decent shot at getting them.

Comment

Rhode Island to defeat St. Joes? Let them learn how to beat crappy UMass first before even thinking about defeating St. Joes.

Comment

this is gonna be one of the last shots for a team to beat St Joes. I stated in a previous writeup that ST Joes may win ever game in the A-10 by 30+. I dont know when or where the next time St Joes' plays Richmond, but they have the only shot left in the A-10.
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

I like Nova as well...that said, Nova is a VERY popular pick amongst all the sites...that usually spells doom...tread lightly

Comment

When I was lookin a few days ago,I was thinking this is where St.Joe gets beat,but then the books open the game at 7,that made me back off a bit,I would think they would get alot of action at 5',but once again,they knew what they were doing because from consensus reports the public on St.Joe and the number is now 7',but it seems most good cappers are on Nova,so its Nova for me,and hope I can get 8 by game time,Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                  X