CFB Saturday 6-Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday 6-Pack

Went just 3-3 last week to break a run of four 4-2 Saturday's in a row. Still 19-11 last five weeks.

Baylor/ Oklahoma State Over 68

The Baylor Bears are not as explosive as they once were and they scored just 20 points in their last game against Kansas State. The Cowboys are explosive on offense and they have averaged 46.8 ppg, but they have been decent on defense as they have allowed just 26.0 ppg. Oklahoma State has the best offense in the nation and they are 2nd in the land in passing, while the Bears have been one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Baylor will give up plenty of points in this one, but I also feel that they will score plenty as their passing game has a field day with a weak OSU pass defense. This one should be fun and see over 80 points being scored.

Stanford -10 over Oregon

Oregon is not nearly the same team that they have been the last few year, but they are still a dangerous team, especially with a defense that has been playing pretty well this year. They have been strong against the run, but weak against the pass and the Cardinal has been weak in passing and strong in running. Something has to give here. The Ducks offense was pretty good earlier in the year, but last week they showed that it will struggle without QB Justin Herbert in there and that means that they will not be able to take advantage of a bad Stanford pass defense. The Cardinals have a strong offense and no one has been able to stop Bryce Love this year and they should be able to move the ball against this Ducks’ defense. I look for the Cardinal to win this one by at least 14 points.

New Mexico/ Fresno State Under 53

The Lobos have been solid after a poor start and so have the Bulldogs. This really is an evenly matched contest on paper. Both teams have played good defense and both have rather average offenses. The Lobos will run the ball as they try and break down a Fresno State defense that is one of the best in the nation at stopping the run. The Bulldogs have not been great on offense this year and the Lobos have really played well on the defensive side of the ball. I look for plenty of running and plenty of defense as this one stays Under the total.

I Also Like

Georgia/ Missouri Under 57

Navy +3.5 over Memphis

Utah State -2.5 over Wyoming

Good Luck Everyone!!!
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

Good luck David

Comment

Thanks very much guys
        Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311