Saturday's CFB Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's CFB Action

Had a couple of 4-2 weeks in a row. Looking to keep it going.

West Virginia -22.5 over Kansas

This could be a very ugly game, but then again, the Jayhawks will pull a surprise every now and then, just like they did last year when they went on the road and beat Texas 24-21 in OT. Well, I don’t see that happening here. Last year, the Mountaineers won by 27 points and that was with a weaker offense than the one they have this year. The Mountaineers have scored 115 points in their last two games and the Jayhawks have allowed 87 points in their last two games and 41 ppg in their last eight games against FBS foes. I cannot see them slowing down West Virginia in this one and I also cannot see their popgun attack putting up enough points to keep this one close. I look for a complete rout by West Virginia in this one.

Toledo/ Miami Over 60.5

The Hurricanes could be a bit sluggish on offense in this one as they have not played in a while. That has to hurt the timing, but they do run the ball very well and will take on a poor run defense. I see the Canes using the run to set up easy throws down field will will result in plenty of points from them. The Miami defense will be solid this year, but this will be one of the best offense that they see all year. The Rockets have many weapons and can run or pass to move the ball. I also look for them to score plenty of points in this one. I see a 41-34 Miami win in this one.

Alabama -18.5 over Vanderbilt

The Alabama Crimson Tide are great. Nick Saban is great. Their defense is great. Blah, Blah, Blah. This team is very good and will again be in the mix for a national title, but I do not see them as a great team and as you will see this year when I write about this team I am not a fan of them, but I have to put my feelings aside and go with my head in this one. The Tide just had a bad defensive game against Colorado State and you can bet that their defense will look to get back on track in this one against a very weak Vanderbilt offense. Dating back to 2000, the Commodores have face the Tide six times and have scored no more than 10 points in any of those games. The Defense is very good for the Commodores this year, but Alabama’s ground attack can wear them down as the game goes on. Vanderbilt is an improved team, but I still see an Alabama win of at least 21 points.

I also Like:
    North/ Carolina +1 over Duke

Washington -11 over Colorado

Boston College/ Clemson Under 53

Good Luck Everyone!
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

Working...
    X