Monday NCAA Basketball........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NCAA Basketball........

Let try to keep it rolling tonight, 5-0 on Sunday and 11-1 the last two days! These are my plays for Monday night............

2 STAR: VILLANOVA (+7) OVER St. Josephs

St. Joes is 18-0 and playing very good ball, covering the spread in seven straight games, but the Wildcats should give them a run for their money here. I think this is the best chance of St. Joes losing a game in the regular season, if they get by this one, they will most likely go undefeated in regular season play. Villanova has had the better of this match up, winning four out of the last five meetings and also going 4-1 against the spread in that span. The Wildcats have been a very profitable underdog; Villanova is 6-0 against the spread as an underdog this season and 25-12 against the spread as an underdog since 1997 and they are 6-1 the last three seasons against the spread in the second half of the season versus teams that are averaging 77 or more points per game over the last three years. St. Joes is only 18-26 against the spread in February games since 1997 and they are 3-7 against the Big East in that span, including 0-1 this season. This one should go down to the wire, take the points here!

2 STAR: Missouri (+9) OVER KANSAS

The Tigers have been very disappointing this season, but this is too many points to give to a team with the talent the Missouri possesses. Kansas is about the most unimpressive 13-4 team that I have seen. The have been a big time money burner this season, posting a record of 5-10 against the spread in all of their lined games. The Jayhawks are also only 1-6 against the spread at home and they are only 2-6 against the spread at home as a 6.5 to 9 point favorite since 1997. Missouri is 9-3 against the spread versus Kansas since 1997 and they are 4-2 against the spread in their last six trips to Kansas. In the battle of under achievers, take the points here!

2003-2004 NCAA BASKETBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 16-11 (+19.5 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 20-16-1 (+4.8 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 67-52-5 (+18.0 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 58-34-2 (+20.2 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 161-113-8 (+62.5 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $6250.00

Good luck,
    John

With you on both good luck.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck!

Comment

hey ez

I just want to say thanks for your picks I don't remember a time when ive won so much from my book. I just wanted to say thanks for all the great picks and to keep up the good work..thanks again youve made my gambling days so much more exciting!!!!!!:tongue: :D

Comment

good luck I am with you on both.

Comment

I think the Mizz/Kan game is a game where it depends which team shows up,if Mizz shows up,they win by 10,if Kan shows up,they win by 20,but maybe both show up or not and the points come in to play,but i think a small play on Mizz on the ML at +350 is not a bad play,Good Luck
            Last edited by fogger; 02-02-2004, 06:34 PM.

Comment

2 WINNERS!!!

E-Z,

They both look good to me aswell and your insight is very helpful
              LET'$ CA$H THESE PUPPIE$!!!:cool: :D

GL,TONITE...RTF
              "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

Good luck ladies and gentlemen!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Thanks for Villanova John!!! I had them a 7-. Do you have a take on the Air Force game. See alot of good cappers on AF pretty big.
                  Lets bring in Mizzu!:cool:

Comment

Push for me on both games!!! Does any team blow more than Mizzou?

Surveyor,

I really don't have a good feel for Air Force/UNLV. I was leaning toward the Rebels, but only a hunch, nothing strong.
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

Thanks for another ridiculous run on the college hoops this weekend.. as for Mizzou, agree 100%.. just when you think
                      it's time to back them, back in the tank. Continued success!

Comment

thanks

Got Mizzou at +9 1/2...............the only smart thing they did at the end was not foul with 20 seconds left!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X