X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sunday (9/17) From David Hess

On to the NFL after a 4-2 day in CFB.

Carolina/ Buffalo Under 43

The Carolina Panthers looked good in beating the San Francisco 49er on Sunday, but that was the San Francisco 49ers, who may tally as few as two wins this year. The Bills topped the Jets, but that was the jets and they may also put up as few as two wins this year. The one thing that both teams really have in common is their defenses, which really looked good against bad offenses this past week and both of these offenses look think they have many issues and will struggle when they face teams with good defenses. Got all that? LOL I just don’t see these offenses having a good showing in this one and I clearly don’t see more than 38 points being scored. Take the Under in this one.

New Orleans/ New England Over 55.5

The New England Patriots really showed that they will miss Julian Edelman in their loss to the Chiefs last Thursday, while the Saints had a tough time generating much offense against a tough Minnesota offense in their opener. The Patriots still have a strong offense and they have now had the extra prep time to figure things out, plus you have to believe that Brady will come out firing as he looks to bounce back from a bad outing last week. It also helps that he will be facing a bad defense in this one. The Saints have an offense that is far better at home on their fast track that on the road and the New England defense had their problems stopping Alex smith last week, especially late in the game and that shows the Pats have some depth issues on defense. This one should be a shootout.

I Also Like:

LA Chargers -3.5 over Miami

Pittsburgh/ Minnesota Under 44

6-Point Teaser Of The Week--- Green Bay +9 & Tampa Bay -1

Good Luck Everyone
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

Thanks Monte. Good luck to you today
      Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment

Gl pal