CFB Saturday (9/16) From David Hess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday (9/16) From David Hess

Went 4-2 last week. Looking for more this week.

Notre Dame -13 over Boston College

The Boston College Eagles were just crushed at home by the Wake Forest Demon Deacons, but they are facing an Irish team that is in a tough sandwich spot as they just faced Georgia and have a road game vs Michigan State on deck. Still, Notre Dame needs confidence, especially coming off a tough loss and especially coming off a 4-8 season. The Irish have to be encouraged by their play on defense against Georgia and will now take on a much weaker offensive team. This defense should do well, while the offense will get back on track after a rough showing against a tough SEC defense. The Irish blasted Temple in their opener and they should blast a bad Eagles team in this one. Look for Notre Dame to win by at least three 18 points.

Southern Miss/ ULM Under 58.5

The UL Monroe Warhawks have had a couple of weeks off since their opening loss to Memphis, so they should be well rested and well prepared for this game. Still, it may not lead to a victory against the Golden Eagles, who looked very good last week. The defense is an issue for the Warhawks, especially their run defense, but they are not facing a good ground attack, Still, I look for the Golden Eagles to get that run game going in this one. The Golden Eagles have been very stout on defense so far, after being strong on that side of the ball last year and the Warhawks do not have an offense that will scare many this year. I look for this to be a rather boring low-scoring game, so go with the under in this one.

California/ Ole Miss Over 72

This will be an interesting game between a couple of teams that have strong offenses and play very little defense. The Rebels are off to a good start and are the best passing team in the nation right now. That bodes well for them in this games as they are facing a California team that has been horrendous against the pass so far as they have allowed 326 ypg through the air so far. The Bears have allowed just 25 ppg, but still, they are facing an offense that knows how to put the ball in the endzone as the Rebels have averaged 46 ppg so far. *On defense, the Rebels have been decent so far, but they have not faced an offense like this one yet. The Bears are 34th in the nation in passing so far and they have averaged 34 ppg through their first two games. This should be a fun late night game that will see at least 78 points being scored. Take the Over in this one. *

I Also Like:

Alabama -28.5 over Colorado State

Arizona State/ Texas Tech Over 76

Clemson -3 over Louisville

Good Luck Everyone
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

Thanks Monte. Good luck to you as well
      Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment

Thanks Monte. Good luck to you as well