Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptain's Kruise?

Guys,

I'm wondering if there's any interest in running ol' Kaptain's Konsensus Kruise this year. The last couple of seasons, we didn't get enough participation for the thread to generate viable picks.

There's a lot of work and time involved on my end and I don't want to start if it's not going to be worth it.

Let me know, in here, who is interested.

Good luck this season, everybody!!!

Where did everyone go

I'm up for it but haven't seen anyone that made this thread great in a while

Did they all disappear or go to another thread?

Originally posted by Udog View Post
    Guys,

I'm wondering if there's any interest in running ol' Kaptain's Konsensus Kruise this year. The last couple of seasons, we didn't get enough participation for the thread to generate viable picks.

There's a lot of work and time involved on my end and I don't want to start if it's not going to be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
      Guys,

If you take services plays that post on here it might work.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          If you take services plays that post on here it might work.
          That's a good idea. Would any of you guys mind if it included service plays?

I don't know if Fade, Flashy, BC, Udog and service plays are enough to get good results. When the Kruise was generating winners every week, there were, probably, 30 guys participating.

Let's keep an eye on this thread for a couple more days and see if anyone else might be interested.

Comment

I just read the service thread and, with 53 min. left until the games start, there are only 2 picks showing for today (9/16). I'll keep watching and maybe we can get enough for a late afternoon or night play.

Comment

Working...
            X