Seanie Mac's Mon Outlooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seanie Mac's Mon Outlooks

First and Foremost, congrats to the Pats....I had them -7 and over, but oh well...

First i would like to take a look at the Big 5. Villanova is at home against St Joes getting 7. St Joes last played Temple laying 8 at Temple and won by 12. In an earlier artice i posted i stated to ride St Joes out in the A-10. Since this is not an A-10 game dont bet with them. To be frank, Nova is an ok team, and a great home team. With these 2 schools being minutes away from each other, this game means alot. Jay Wright is a good coach and has developed the young talent he has. Mike Nardi is an outstanding Frosh PG and should have his hands full with Jameer Nelson. But....Im going to look for this one to come down to the wire. Villanova has a playmaker in randy Foye. He has the ability to take over a game.St Joes is traveling around the city just looking for an upset, this could be the one. I also like the Over 146. St Joes can scorch the net, and Nova is not a good defensive team. St Joes had little problem scoring against what I think is a good defensive team in Temple.

Villanova +7 1/2, Over 146

Now lets head out to the Big 12. Mizzou is at Kansas getting 9 1/2. I am not sold on Kansas at all. Even without Roy Williams i still thought they were the best team in the nation at the begging of the year with Simien and Langford. Mizzou has had some major problems themselves with their recruiting scandal. I am still a firm believer that Mizzou like Mich St will be a force come March. Im going to look for Mizzou to clamp down on this season starting here. Make a statement that they are still contenders.

Mizzou +9 1/2, Under 140

LETS HEAD OUT TO THE NBA....

Golden St comes into tonights game against Memphis having won 2 in a row at home against the T-Wolves, and Bulls. Memphis is fresh off a game with Det, in which they lost but stayed within the number. I think this line is too low with Golden St's recent performances. Golden St is the king of the home dog, and just basically at home. But when they go on the road, its a different story. Memphis has hit a wall after winning 8 straight, that wall crumbles tonight]

Memphis -6 1/2

San Antonio is the King of the Road favorite. They are quite possibly the best team in this position. I never play San Antonio at home, but i love them on the road. Utah has no serious inside threat to stop Duncan. Utah is a good team, but they cant match up against Duncan.

SA -4

And finally......

The Super Bowl gets summed up like this....What if Delhomme showed up in the 1st half? What if the challenge was overturned? What if Delhomme never fumbled? What if Brady never threw that INT? What if the Panthers kicked the Extra Point? What if Justin Timberlake never exposed Janet Jacksons tit?
    Last edited by SeanieMac; 02-02-2004, 11:29 PM.
    Success will be the best revenge

On my first night i go 4-2. Ill take that. Got lucky on Mizzou and Nova with the hook. Memphis fell a little short. Mizzou and Kansas went well under the total, ST Joes/Nova totaled only 141 when the total was 146. And I told you all San Antonio’s deal, pound them on the road. I wasnt off by alot on any of the losses which makes me feel better about them. I post these picks around 12am-2am EST so i am not influenced at all by Handicappers. GL to all!!!!
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Working...
    X