Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a hunch and I bet a bunch on today's superbowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a hunch and I bet a bunch on today's superbowl!

Superbowl Sunday!!!

New England comes into this contest a league best 16-2 SU and 14-3-1 ATS (77.8%). Belichick has done a fantastic job in New England, and his no-nonsense attitude rubs off on his players. The Patriots are focused, motivated, and unselfish as they are riding a sensational 14-game win streak, going 12-2 ATS during this span. They have acted very business like the past 2 weeks, no hype what-so-ever out of them!

The Panthers come into this Superbowl labeled a cinderella team, going 14-5 SU and 9-10 ATS. Carolina is currently on a 6-0 SU streak, beating St. Louis a team that was 8-0 SU this season in the Edward Jones Dome and 14-0 SU in its last 14 at home. Then they turn around the following week and beat an Eagles team that were on a 13-2 SU and 11-4 ATS run in their past 15 games. They have done a marvelous job without question. In the Eagles game, how would have this game turned out, if the Eagles receivers would have caught half of the dropped passes that day. Something to think about, isn't it?

Today in the Superbowl, the Panthers are going up against one of the greatest/smartest coaches they've played against. Their going up against a team that makes very few mistakes and plays with intensity. They are the masters of defensive scheming and will nickel/dime you to death with their patient offense. The Panthers have a good coach in Fox, especially from a motivational stand point of view, but today the Panthers will find out a well schooled team is hard to beat and their luck of getting so many turnovers just might run out! My prediction: Patriots 24-10

:D :D Good luck to the Patriot Backers today!
    Last edited by krunch; 02-01-2004, 06:10 PM.

agree with coaching...then again, imo team talent is about equal...I would say the 7 points kinda sorta takes care of any preceived coaching advantage...

Comment

Working...
    X