NCAA CFB Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA CFB Odds

I have been looking through the forums here and I don't see a better place to pose this question, I ask forgiveness if there is a better place.

Would someone please explain the O/U odds on vegasinsider for NCAA CFB. pick a game like Kent State and Clemson, it looks like this.
    1½u-10
    -40 -10

I know the -40 -10, but what does the 1½u-10 mean?

also pick another game like BYU and LSU, what does 195½u-10 mean? it can't mean an O/U of 195 points can it?

appreciate the info, and apologies if there is a better place to ask this question.
    FN

I think on the BYU game the 195 1/2 U -10 means Under 95.5 points total.

Have you tried contacting that site in regards to these questions?

Comment

I haven't tried to contact them, I just figured it was something I didn't know. but if you look at other games, Maryland / Texas is 174½u-10 ; Temple and
      Notre Dame 189½u-10- there are a lot of them with crazy high O/U. do you think they're typo errors? there are some "normal scores" also like Washington / Rutgers is 33 -10, but there are really low ones like Massachusetts / Coastal Carolina 1½u-10 and then the really high ones I mentioned above...I'll just "join" vegasinsider and ask there I suppose.

Comment

I suppose it is comforting that the other 43 people who read that post didn't know either, LOL..

Comment

I'm not sure unless it's some consensus thing

Comment

I got in touch with the site, they said it was completely wrong and they were having issues with some auto-fill program, they were working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by flynavy View Post
              I got in touch with the site, they said it was completely wrong and they were having issues with some auto-fill program, they were working on it.
              You might have been the first one who pointed it out to them especially if it's been that way for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X