Super Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

First a recap of yesterday's play, with my one unit plays really really sucking!!!!!

1 unit plays went 1-5 -4.5 units
    2 unit plays went 1-1 -.2 units
    5 unit plays went 2-1 +4.5 units
    total plays went 4-7 -.2 units

Totals
    1 units are 13-20 -10 units
    2 units are 9-8-2 -.4units
    5 units are 8-7 +5 units
    10 units are 1-0 +10 units
    Totals are 31-35-2 +5.6 units

Super Bowl Sunday Picks!!!!!!!!!!

5 unit plays

over 38 1/2............All I have heard all week is how this is going to be such a low scoring game. I know that when everybody is on one side it is loser. I look for both teams to score 20-24 points. This isn't going to be a shootout but it is not going to be a pitcher's duel either.

Carolina +250..........For the third time and four games I am riding this pony to the bank. The Panthers seem to be on a magical ride. Playing with inspiration and guts by winning at two really tough places to play. I see the Panthers continuing their winning ways and beating the Patriots on the field!!!

10 unit play

Carolina +7..........No matter who wins the game is going to be close. I love the Panthers in this spot. They feel the world is against them and if you listen to everyone they are. Carolina plus a touchdown is just tooooooooo tempting!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Good Luck today on the over.

Really can't said good luck on Carolina. I'm taking the Pats.

At least one of us will win
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck!!

Same to you Homer. I hate going against you and wayne but I just have a feeling today!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X