Super Bowl question for the cappers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl question for the cappers!

Oh my god, i think BC is going to kick me out of here as i have monopolized this site , sitting here from 4 a.m, to 6 a.m doing my research..........but this is it, i promise.........a question

I have spent the past 2 weeks, parlaying a bunch of teams with new england on the money line and have a lot on new england even.........should i try to middle it at 7? 6.5? 7.5 (-130)

all opinions welcome, i am leaning toward hedging a little but not too much b/c i cannot see 5-0 tom brady losing the game outright, but i am not a very good nfl cappers

thanks
    b

Do not know why but I can not take my break. :D
    However, I do not believe in this "middle thing"...
    either you win the game with a side bet or you lose it like a man.
    Think about about making a medium bet on NE at -7...
    they should win with 14 points or something like that.
    Stopped handicapping NFL some weeks ago after some tough losses, but I do not believe that the underdog stands a chance this year. NE is hot and they should win this game easily.

If you find the -6,5 hit it hard and pray.

Good luck whatever you do,
    GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

I would like to have your problem. Pats have beaten the 2 most valuable quarterbacks in two games now they got Jake in this place where he has never been and they have. I think having pats even would be 10 star pick. There are no sure things but I like your chances. If things are not going well you may take a shot at the second half line. Good luck and thanks for your picks
      never give a sucker an even break

Comment

If you like the Patriots as much as you say that you do, the thought of trying to middle the game just isn't logical to me. You'd be giving up a very beatable number of -6.5, for what? And furthermore, the idea of laying 1.30 on any wager in any sport, is absurd.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

John

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
          X