• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 fairly big cbb play

10* 15-8
    7* 1-4
    5* 8-6

other plays --->about 52%, somthing like 61-56 if my counting is right but of course, i cannot prove this as i stopped posting smaller plays b/c with the vig, i would be down a little and nobody wants that

7* Creighton (-8.5) vs. Evansville------>the ONLY reason this is not a 10* is because this conference, the horizon conference and the SEC (except for florida and miss. state plays) are about 30% for me........but this line is a little too low for me............it appears now that the only teams from this conference going to the tourney are so. illinois and creighton but creighton can't lose too many more games and still go............creighton seems to have recovered well from their first loss to northern iowa and 2nd loss to wichita state (usually for teams like these that are good , but not great, when they stay undefeated for while, they lose their 2nd quicky after the first)..........evansville is atrocious, they are 3-14 with their only wins over eastern illinois, bradley (without the ir best player) and their last time out AT southwest missouri state.........which is why i like this game.....obviously swmsu was disinterested which is common when playing a 2-14 doormat like this team, but since they won that game, creighton sees what happens is they do not pay attention...........thus, i believe creighton tries and wins by double digits

note:: this is a very strange conference where is seems aside from southern ill. (ridiculous 10-0 in conference headed to creighton this week) and creighton, every other team plays 1 good game and then follows it up with a bad one

last note::i cannot explain the terrible 7* record but 10*'s are plays i love (obviously), 7*'s are plays that would be 10*'s but 1 or 2 factors in my senseless capping goes against and 5*'s are games i really like...........

b

If you made it 5* or 10* I would have gone with you but 7* seems to be bad how about raising it to 8*,lol

Comment

ANY SUPERBOWL OPINION???

Comment

It's obvious to me, that you have a good inisght/handicapping technique for College Basketball. Don't worry about *Ratings and W/L records, just continue to do what you do best, and the rewards will bet there.

Regards,
        John

Comment

Working...
        X