Read Frankb's Post Below About Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Frankb's Post Below About Services

Ok, let me first start by saying it is 4:33 a.m. and i just got home getting blasted from the bar..........however, after seeing my colorado 10* lost , i read frank's post about services and thought i would share this story........

I pick my friend up on my out, and after years of listening and learning, he has finally gotten to a point where he does not believe anything the services say and just bets what i or others who know something tell him...............however, as i am getting gas, i see him on the phone, and when i get in the car, i hear that ever so annoying screaming from the phone that could onlt be some loser service...........so he hangs up and tells me that some idiot (i have no clue who) has a 10,000,000 parlay of the year which was a game of the year..........instead of kicking him out of the car, i explained that whomever it was has his game of the year every day, but come to find out he snuck out of my sight, called the stupid thing for $15, bet some parlay which of course lost............

when does it end??? look guys, do this for me...........i sat here for a month and monitored the free plays at bettortalk before i posted my first game.........i ended up 29-21 on my postings and was THRILLED............there is no possible way any service can know more than i do aboutcollege basketball.........people can know the same, but not more..........and those that know me know i do not talk crap...........on this site alone, i have been incredibly hot and then so cold, i could not win a game........THAT IS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not waste your money with the services!!!!!!!! And READ DOC MERCERS POST IN FRANKS THREAD.

My final thought is this:: the only reason you even consider services is because of their advertisements and screaming fake stats to you.........when someone says they are 30-5 or something stupid like that, understand it is impossible...........

hope ot helps, sorry so long
    b
Working...
X