3* Over 37 1/2

5* Teaser Patriots -1 and Over 31 1/2

Normally don't play teaser but like this one a lot

Good Luck
    1 of 1 Morons

sucky day

any body else having a sucky day?

Comment

That Sucks Jason. I hate it when one of us has a bad day.

I went College Hoops (4-4) - 1.8 Units

But My system plays in the NBA will make it a good night if Chicago holds on. I played them both Boston and Chicago has big plays. Hope Chicago holds on in the fourth.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

i know buddy hopefully chicago will come through for you but it is part of it there will always be losing days will try again tomorrow good luck with that new england pick already got them in bought it down to 6.5 good luck tomorrow

Comment

Hey Homer

Like your play on the SB

Think both will come out throwing. Should be a good game and hopefully over. I'm with you on the NE and over.

Good Luck.

AU

:D :D :D :D

Comment

Jason. I know from experience how you are feeling right now. Thankfully Chicago came thru for us. Hope that makes you feel a little better. Just keep playing Homers system plays. He has a good system that will win in the long haul

I'm with both you and Homer tomorrow. As soon as the Carolina/Philly game ended, I played New England at minus 6.5. I really thought the line would go much higher, like most of the past Super Bowls. Then I could play for a middle if I decided I didn't really like NE. I could get out for the juice, but I still feel good about NE. If Carolina falls behind and has to pass, they will be in big trouble and we will hopefully be very happy.

GL to you and Homer.

Comment

Good luck buddy! I'm on the Pats with ya. Still looking at the over....

Comment

I like both yout picks, Homer. Personally I will be shocked it game ends up with it being Carolina and under as some think it will.

Comment

Adding

College Hoops (15-12) +1.5 Units

2* Nebraska -4 1/2
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Re: sucky day

Originally posted by jason18
                    any body else having a sucky day?
                    Jason, I know how you feel. I was 0-5 on Friday. I bounced back, 4-1 yesterday (3-1 posted plays). After watching the first 3 plays crash and burn Friday night. I was ready to take Saturday off. Yesterday morning, I played a small wager on Mavs/Nuggets 'Under'. After its 1 point covr. I capped the rest of the card going 3-1.

Keep your head up! You've been doing a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman

I'm with both you and Homer tomorrow. As soon as the Carolina/Philly game ended, I played New England at minus 6.5. I really thought the line would go much higher, like most of the past Super Bowls. Then I could play for a middle if I decided I didn't really like NE. I could get out for the juice, but I still feel good about NE. If Carolina falls behind and has to pass, they will be in big trouble and we will hopefully be very happy.

GL to you and Homer.
                      I also played the Pats -6.5 two weeks ago. I could have gotten Panthers +7.5 on Friday. Friday is free 1/2 point at Betcom. I decided against it. I wanted to let my original wager ride.

Comment

Comment

Sorry its late.

NBA (44-55) -39.7 Units

2* Cleveland PK
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer :

I been as busy as a mosquito in a nudist colony the last few days , hope everythings going well and I see we favor the same clubs :D

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

My big three went 2-0-1 yesterday ( contest post ) and after that a very juicey day with a ton of upsets ( some called but not enough )

" Good Luck "
                            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Good Luck Brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X