• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting stats as of now 750am 2/5/17

16-6 Touts on Pats per another site
    11-3 Touts on the under
    I'll update 1 more time 3pm CST ish

Don't even waste your time. Just because a group of people overwhelming say something is going to happen, it doesnt mean it will or won't. Take up an understanding of elementary Statistics and Probability before you need to fade a group of Brandon Langs, or what you "think" is "the general public"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bubba View Post
      Don't even waste your time. Just because a group of people overwhelming say something is going to happen, it doesnt mean it will or won't. Take up an understanding of elementary Statistics and Probability before you need to fade a group of Brandon Langs, or what you "think" is "the general public"
      Really? Is that why Monte was tracking the plays with the majority of plays with the most money and they have lost over 55% of the time?
      Gl on your props.

Comment

I use to track service's a long time ago and they were just terrible. I mean some of them would win on certain ratings, but overall I seen them hitting 45-55% in general. The books definitely win in the long run unless they try to wager themselves which is a mistake and not the reason to open a book.

I've always said a service should be monitored by a 3rd party and their plays should be released anywhere from 5-15 minutes at tops once the games start. That way you get a true account if they are good or not. Still can't believe the amount of people that actually buy plays which is huge.

Comment

Working...
        X