• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for Hoops on Sat==>

One of these is about to tip off so will post without any writeups:

HAWAII +4

BOWL GREEN -4

(They just lost a very close game to Kent St and Marshall had a grind OT loss to a lesser Miami team at home.) BG has been a MUCH better team now that their star football players have gotten playing time in the system. Shows big on the boards.

Some plays later.....BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GOOD LUCK WHILE YOU WERE BUSY TODAY I BORROWED YOUR KEYBOARD DO YOU NE ED ANY + SIGNS I HAVE A FEW

Comment

good luck gv. Poboy that is some funny shit.

Comment

Vike good Luck today
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I WAS WONDERING

WHERE THE HELL MY MINUS SIGN WENT!!??

Added plays:

TENN MART -2 (FOUND ONE MINUS KEY)

ST. JOES -9 (there's the other key)!

AUB PK

G. TECH +2.5
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

forgot one play

B.C. +9

New key just came in the mail!!

GLTA!! Gv

Comment

adding==>

VCOMMON -7

Kind of bothers me this line drove down from -9 late but Hofstras leading RB out for season...BOL!! gv

Comment

Ivy League

Have any of that same ivy league mentality that u shared with us yesterday? Thanks hc

Comment

HAZ!

HAZ:
                  I would play Princeton again tonight...Yale like them have a back to back game and they are at home...HOWEVER....Princeton does NOT KNOW they are on the road as they have lived there so far. Yale had a very emotional and tiring long drawn out down to the wire two point win.....while Princeton was able to jog up and down the court...run their offense...hit their threes and REST their players...IT IS ONLY a 4 point spread again tonight so I will play:

PRINCETON -4

a very rare back to back play on a road favorite so be a little careful on it.

BEST OF LUCK! Goldv

Comment

GV

k thanks will proceed with caution! hc

Comment

sweet

awesome gv, vcu was my biggest play of the day, then saw you on it late...........increased my play when i went down to 7.....i did not really understand it going down to 7 but that is the way it goes

this is what hopefully happened--->that degenerate who called me out and then blasted you ( ithink it was keith something) when you so nicely came to my defense told everyone he knows to fade our plays and bet hofstra and lost a zillion dollars on it

good luck man, hope ya get g tech !!!!!!

b

Comment

Thanks Shorty and

CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG PLAY TODAY@!

3-1 start so far after last night sweep....BUT Auburn really disappointed everyone today.

Adding another repeat play from last night

CORNELL -7 vs Dartmouth

There is just a huge disparity in scoring talent between these two teams....giving the Green even more points for home floor just doesn't seem like enough....this should be a 10 - 12+ point win for the boys from Cornell as they have started the conf out 3-0 with talent and the fact Dart is only 3-14 on the season.

BOL to anyone who plays it!! Gv

Comment

Adding==>

MIAMI FLA -4

The Canes are going to be ready to strap it on tonight after two very tourgh road losses. Rice should have a very big night on the home turf. Geor Town started the season at 10-0 vs really very lower tier type competition. Since stepping into conf play they are being exposed for the very average team they are. Two nice players but lack the teamwork....should be a nice Miami win tonight!

BEST OF LUCK Gv

Comment

GV

with you on miami...any thoughts on syracuse???? i have them laying 14, seems lower than anywhere else, so i am thinking of jumping it.

GL

JD

Comment

JD

That is a good number....VT has but one player who averages darn near 30 ppg....As long as the Cuse does not get bored and lose interest in the last 5 minutes it should be a W...I have seen the number as high as 17 but not as low as -14...You should probably grab that one if you like the game!

GOOD LUCK!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                              X