Oklahoma State/Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma State/Texas Tech

I think some revenge is in store for Texas Tech tonight. Tech beat up on Oklahoma State earlier in the season by 21 points. This game was played on Tech's home court. Now the scenery will be quite different.

Oklahoma State is 11-0 SU at home this year. They have won their games by an average score of 83-57. The Cowboys are shooting lights out at home...54.2%, while allowing the opposition to shoot only 38%. From three-point range, they are hitting at a 37% clip. In addition to the fine shooting, they have been outrebounding the opponent by almost 9 rebounds per game.

Against common opponents, the Cowboys are 3-0, the Red Raiders 1-2. Against these common foes, Oklahoma State has won by an average score of 79.3-59 while shooting 55% from the field. The Red Raiders have averaged 62.3 points in these games while giving up 57.

Texas Tech is 18-39 ATS in road conference games since 1997.
    Texas Tech is 5-15 ATS in road games off a home loss since 1997.
    Texas Tech is on a 0-9 ATS run in road games off a loss as a favorite.

Money Line players...teams winning 80% of their games on the season who are looking for same season revenge against a team with a winning record are 20-3 SU over the past 3 years. They win these games by an average of 10 points.

I am going to forget the last game these two played against each other and play Oklahoma State tonight. Judging by the Cowboys opening at -6, it looks like Vegas is doing the same.

Good luck if you decide to play!

Sutton

Coach Sutton better swallow his pride and play zone against Tech, Cowboys can't handle Emmit man to man

Comment

I really hope Sutton learned a thing or two from the last meeting. I'm not a Bobby Knight fan at all...if he beats Sutton again, I'll be disappointed.

Comment

Revenge

What out for that word revenge it only wins about half the time! hc

Comment

I certainly based my selection here on much more than revenge...but I agree with your point.

Comment

Working...
          X