3 10*s' and 3 more games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADDING

10* Colorado (-18) vs. Baylor--->I am surprised this colorado team is not better but hopefully they will start to get better off their last win vs. missou...........colorado usually plays very well at home in coference and if they come out and play hard, should win this game by a lot more than 18..........baylor is terrible (obviously), and this is only their 5th road game all year..........their first 4 were losses to north texas and byu-hawaii, then a 22 point loss to texas and a 30 point loss at nebraska........texas could have beaten them by 40 but they did not really care........colorado is not good enough not to care and and i see this game being similar to the nebraska game where they go up 30 and do not let baylor in the back door

5* wisconsin green bay (+12) vs. wisconsin-milwaukee ---> i am a big fan of this wisconsin-milwaukee team but they have to have a let down some time...they are coming off 4 straight road win and have a comfortable 2 game lead in conference as they have beaten everybody already........i think they win, but probably by about 6-10 against a wisconsin green bay team who is solid , but nothing special..............although i do not play trends or systems, i guess you could almost call this a system play very similar to wayne's nba system where a team comes home after a long trip on the road

good luck
    b

p.s., as i am always looking at others plays, i did like poboy's card for tonight.....but i am out the door and forgot what it was

Comment

jd

did not really care for either game but would probably take miami out of the 4 teams, hope it helps............i am not sure but i thought syracuse's last game was the pitt blowout..........long time off and va tech is one of those teams that usually gets crushed when the opponent shows up ..........but i do not know, i am wearing playing on teams after big home losses and long layoffs

good luck
      b

Comment

thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

GL with your late games

JD

Comment

Im killing my self right now. I didnt get on any of your plays.

Comment

Congrats on your day shorty. The first three 10*'s all winners. Good luck on Colorado tonight and again congrats.

Tanner

Comment

Thanks for the WINNERS Shorty

Wish I could pick em as good as you.....I just suck at picking games
              ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

Congrats on a great day

Great calls.

AU

:D :D :D

Comment

colorado????

Colorado-baylor---->what happened here?? i left my house and they were winning early............did i get back doored at the end or were they lucky to win by 15???

oh well, for all i know i may have gotten a back door from wisc-green bay..............

i drank too much tonight............or this morning, good thing i did not drive..........

did i really need to post this??

b

Comment

Working...
                  X