• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 10*s' and 3 more games

10* record 12-7
    7* record 1-3
    5* record 5-6

10* VCU (-9) vs. Hofstra---->VCU is the top team in the conference vs. a mid range hofstra team...........Earlier in the season, these 2 played and Hofstra won and tough game by 2........Hofstra is coming off a tough homw loss where they lost arguably their best player...........VCU has played well this year with only 1 bad loss (hofstra).,,,,,,,,,,,they must win to stay on top and should get it done easily against a hofstra team with not much to play for, off a painful home loss, without their 2nd leading scorer and rebounder.............

10* Miss. state (e) vs Auburn--->Much as i wrote the other night when picking them against tennessee, i guess people do not realize how good this team is..........I think miss. state will get a 1 or 2 seed and auburn is an average team and has not been impressive against quality competition............i think miss state will lose 1 or 2 more SEC games but not this one.........the line should by 5 or 6

10* Marquette (+15) vs. Louisville---->The biggest game of the year for marquette comes at a time where louisville could still be without its 2 best players................Yes pitino will be back, and there will be a lot of emotion, but marqutte is still a pretty good team with 2 very good players in diener and merritt that should keep this game relatively close............as long as arquette can stem that initial wave of emotion, i am expecting a game much like theit games at arizona and at wisconsin where they played well and lost by less than 10...........lots of people will be on lousiville here because of pitino's return but they are not the same team without garcia and dean 100%

7* Uconn (-9) vs bc----->bc was sky high the other night at pitt and played a close game only to get blown out at the end.........i think uconn is primed to go on a run where they blow some teams out much like they did oklahoma..........bc's only good player is smith and he is in trouble with okofor around...........i cannot see anyway this is close with uconn being very focused as they have no more room for error this year

5* college of charleston (-16.5) vs citadel
    5* murray state (-13.5) vs morehead state
    smaller plays on long beach state (+20 )vs utah state
    wisconsin green bay (+12) vs. wisconsin-milwaukee
    lsu (+150 on the money line ) vs alabama

good luck to all
    b

GOOD LUCK TODAY SHORTY

Comment

good luck Shorty.

I love the Marquette call. Still looking at Miss. St. may fire now with you on it.

Comment

Good Luck Today
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hope the best for you....thanks for you picks

Comment

Miss St Pick a Good One

Shorty,

I'm with you on the AU-MSU game. As you can see by my name, I follow the tigers. Auburn is a mediocre team at best. They have more turnovers than Pepperidge Farm and their coach is a joke. Calling Cliff Ellis a college basketball coach is like calling Toyna Harding a boxer.

AU is undisciplined and loses by big numbers late in the game. They may be able to keep it close early but their personality should come through when it counts.

Good luck. This is my only play of the day.

:D :D :D :D

Comment

hofstra

who is injured for hofstra?

Comment

answer to my own ???

wendell gibson. you're right! possibly their best player

Comment

well looks like your 10 star plays will have a winning day....if not perfect.....Thanks for the plays....keep 'em rolling

Comment

Shorty. You should be walking tall. Perfect on your 10*. I played them all. Thanks.

Comment

Shorty

Just wanted to say that I think the true mark of a great capper is how he deals with losing streaks. This is why I think you're a great capper and you bring great value to this forum..keep it up b/c it feels good to make $$$$$$

Comment

SHORTY'S THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hats Off

Don't have the time or time zone to watch a ton of games any longer--appreciate the help and the low-key attitude--well done!

Comment

sat plays

great day for you shorty!! way to pickem guy!!!!! thanks the mudman!!!

Comment

shorty

do have any thoughts on syracuse/VT and/or G'town/miami?????
                              i have a lean towards cuse and miami and was looking for some insight.

thanks

JD

Comment

Working...
                              X