Nba Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

riding with you,BUT

just in case,last 13 games with lakers,they have gone 11 unders and 2 overs. maybe its time to go the other way, i hope so because i'm riding tou on this one.good luck,biaggio

Comment

Wiz >>>

Good luck tonite...the total dropped like a rock and actually got down to 191.5!

Comment

It doesnt look too good so far, I really hope they call pull out of it.

Comment

HOPE FOR OT

Comment

They need to raise those FG%. Both teams tied at 37% FG right now.

Comment

we need 2 OT they way it's going now.....

Comment

I AM ROOTING FOR YOU BUT THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.....HOPE YOU ARE AROUND TOMORROW

NEVER SAY NEVER, ESPECIALLY IN BASKETBALL, WE HAVE ALL SEEN SOME CRAZY SHIT

GOOD LUCK

Comment

OUCH this hurts. Praying for an OT cuz no way they will make it at this rate. Maybe double OT. Hope my prayer is answered. Good Luck All.

Comment

Everyone quit your bellyaching...wiz has won a heckuva lot more then he has lost...to put a bankroll on one game is foolish and everyone here including wiz would tell you so...always play within your means...there are no locks and there is always another game...I luved the call tonite and still feel it was the "right side"...appreciate your efforts wiz and look forward to lotsa solid selections...

Comment

WOW! Huge spurt early 4th Q - at this pace you still got a shot. Good luck!

Comment

oh well... I guess it was too good to be true...

Comment

we needed 5 more minutes in that lakers game
                          minnesota caught fir in the second half
                          we can share the women, we can share the wine
                          we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Well, saying I'm sorry isn't going to get anyone's money back.
                            I could give reasons all day why it didn't go over and that wouldn't make a difference either.
                            There is no guarantees in gambling, If I had it to do over, I would, I really feel I was on the right side.
                            This was a devastating loss for me both mentally and finically. This play was 12% Of my bankroll, most of my plays are around 2%, I now have to regroup and work harder to get this gorilla off my back. I'm confident I can win, I'll come back strong. I will however say I'm sorry to anyone that followed. Keep the faith, I will get it back.

Comment

Well said, Wiz....looking forward to your posts....like your confidence a lot!

Comment

Do not worry, my friend.
                                You have what it takes so you will have the money back very fast... just do not change your way of handicapping.

GL,
                                GB
                                You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
                                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
                                X