Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

With a broken foot and nothing else to do, I sat up all night and bet College games Maybe a record on the number of games but these pain pills I was taking last night makes me think I can hit every game which I Believe anyway After running out of ink twice in my pens and a few sheets of paper, I think I'm locked and loaded for the weekend to spend with my rand Son

I'm actually 46-33 in college ball and a $100 player would be plus $2260 but I'm starting over since new posting here........

All 8*!!!

Rut. plus 14!!!
    Conn. minus 3!!!
    Duke plus 20-!!!
    Flor. Atl. plus 3-!!!
    Aub. plus 3-!!!
    UCLA plus 3-!!!

All 5*!!!

Penn St. plus 19!!!
    Fresno St. plus 14-!!!
    Flor. Intl. plus 7!!! (minus 115)
    Buff. plus 14-!!!
    N. West. plus 8-!!!
    Bay. minus 8!!!
    UTEP plus 10-!!!
    Utah St. plus 4!!!

All 3*!!!

S. Flor. plus 7!!! (minus 120)
    UNC minus 6-!!!
    Tenn. minus 6-!!!

All 1*!!!

Louis. minus 26-!!!
    Pur. minus 5!!!
    Vir. plus 3-!!!
    ODU minus 3-!!!
    Or. St. plus 13-!!!
    Mid Tenn. St. minus 4-!!!
    A&M minus 5-!!!
    LA Laf. plus 5-!!!

Totals!!!

All 2*!!!

Mid Tenn Under 68!!!
    A&M Under 49-!!!
    Louis. Under 75!!!
    S. Flor. Under 61-!!!
    Ala. Under 50!!!
    UNC Under 68!!!
    Penn St. Under 57!!!
    Troy Under 66!!!

Counting my record as 0-0 going into today!!!

Wishing Everyone the Very Best today, Knock!

Good Luck Knock!

Comment

BC Thanks Man You the same Buddy, Knock!

Comment

I like Purdue and Virginia too,good luck knocker

Comment

LOL, I must have been in your thread at the same time Thanks Buddy, Knock!

Comment

Good Luck today Knock
            Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment

Hey, if we want to build the site up a little like the old days the Best way to do it is produce Winners Post Winners and they will come I play a lot of poker on the net and I'm going to start inviting people to come.............I post at another site and wasn't going to do that but I can't invite people from there, just like I can't put other sites on this site.............It's not fair to the owners of the site and I understand that...................But gambling is kind of like Fishing off the pier on the coast.........It will be dead on the pier but let the fish start biting and the pier will fill up quick...............Produce Winners and they will come.............The site I was posting at had a few idiots so I quit posting there so my goal is to make damn sure no one there does better than I do I've always Believed in myself but talk is cheap..............I feel good about some plays today and sitting back now trying to figure out if I want to add to some bets but nothing is a sure thing...................

OK, I'm rambling but I'm taking Percocet's which keep me awake and makes me talk my butt off.............I take them maybe 2 days a week for pain.................Knock!

Comment

David Thank you Man and I sure wish you the same I hope all the guys here today can fill that bag you're token around and then tomorrow fill up another one Have a Good day Man, Knock!

Comment

Working...
                X