Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Championship Plays

NFC Game
    5 units Arizona Cards +3 over Carolina. I think Arizona is a much more battle tested team than the Panthers were this year. Carolina had a much easier schedule than did Arizona this year. Carolina played 2 really good teams this year Seattle in week 6 and Packers in Week 9. On the other hand Arizona played Steelers, Bengals, Packers twice, Vikings and Seattle twice. Besides I think Bruce Arians is a much better coach than is Ron Rivera. Everyone is focusing on the Panthers taking a 31-0 lead over Seattle in the first half last week but nobody is mentioning that the Panthers didn't score after halftime and couldn't stop Russel Wilson in the second half. Arians is 31-18 ATS since becoming head coach of the Cards.

AFC Play
    2 units on New England -3 over Denver. Here is the reason I am going with New England besides the fact that Peyton Manning looked like shit for most of the game against the Steelers. Bill Bellicheat is 12-4 ATS against a team he lost to earlier in the year.

Bol fellas.

As an aside, if it is the Cards/New England in the Super Bowl I am gonna load up on the Cards.

bump

Comment

Good Luck Raven!

Comment

Adding another unit on the Pats -3

Comment

Working...
        X