Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Divisional Playoffs***GOY***

4-7 -25.5 units

First off I want to say I have had a terrible year in the NFL and just like last night anything that could go wrong has for me (hail mary....really).......BUT I have not felt this strong about a game in the NFL all year so I am going to hammer it!!!!!!!

NFL Divisional Round GOY

10* Seattle +2.5 +105

10* Seattle 1Q TT Over 2.5 -120

Seattle should have been knocked out of the playoffs last week if Walsh hadn't missed the easy fg (needed the fg for an in game over....just the norm this year) anyway on to this game, Seattle will be able to move the ball on the ground against this defense and then they will hit some big plays off of play action. I feel Seattle has played a much tougher schedule and it will pay off today in Carolina.

Carolina has played and beaten 4 teams who were in the playoffs this year.......HOU, WAS, SEA, and GB......so IMO the only true playoff team they have beaten this year is Seattle. HOU and WAS were just bad and got in because of their terrible divisions and GB was starting guys on the Oline from off of the street. Seattle wasn't at full strength either but no excuses Car won in Seattle by 4 so why is the line below 3 at home?????? Here are there other wins.........JAX, NO twice, TB twice, ATL, PHI, IND, TEN, DAL, and the NYG..........not a lot of world beaters in that group for sure

Seattle played 7 games vs. playoff teams and won just 3 games but lost @GB 27-17, @Cin 27-24, Home vs CAR 27-23, and Home vs ARI 39-32.......Besides the ARI game I would say that Seattle was not at full strength and the teams that beat them were clicking on all cylinders at the time........not an excuse but something to think about.....The playoff teams they beat......PIT, ARI, and MIN.......Seattle's schedule is much better IMO and they have been playing better up until last week where IMO they laid and egg in MIN but regardless this is a battle tested team and a team that will get back Lynch today and with the miracle that took place last week I cant imagine them coming out flat again

I also like the Over in this game so that is why I am playing the 1Q over plus I see them coming out fired up this week and being the underdog in this game cant hurt them either. Sometimes it is good to have an extra chip on your shoulder and Seattle should definitely have one this week!!!!!! Seattle 31-23!!!!!! You might look at this and wonder why I am not playing the ML since I feel they win by more than a TD.......well I thought about it and with the way my NFL season has gone I thought I should just take the points even though I won't need them!!!!!!

back later with the late game

GL

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

That game between the 2 of them earlier in the season was a great game and probably better than the super bowl will be. Hopefully, today's game is as good.

Good Luck Lewis!

Comment

Working...
    X