NFL GOY for Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL GOY for Week 14

Seattle -10 over the Ravens for 5 units.

In all honesty I will be surprised if the Ravens stay within 20 points of Seattle on Sunday. The Ravens entire team is decimated with injuries especially on offense. They have second and even third stringers playing all over the place. It looks more and more likely that Jiimmy Claussen will be the starter since Schaub hasn't practiced all week. However even if Schaub starts he isn't going to be around long. One or two good hits will put him on the bench. Hell Claussen started one game this year when he was with the Bears. Just so happens the game was against Seattle. Bears lost 26-0. Claussen was shut out even though he had a better supporting cast than he will have on Sunday. I think Russell Wilson will give the Ravens secondary fits. I am looking for a final score of 34-7. Bol men

Raven, I agree and like the call. Baltimore just plan sucks! Of course they should have won that game against Miami if it wasn't for poor ref calling on a pass interference call that took a TD back from Baltimore. However, the dolphins suck too.

Good Luck Raven!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Raven, I agree and like the call. Baltimore just plan sucks! Of course they should have won that game against Miami if it wasn't for poor ref calling on a pass interference call that took a TD back from Baltimore. However, the dolphins suck too.

Good Luck Raven!
      Ravens do suck but so did the Pats last week. Injuries can do that to a team.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
        Ravens do suck but so did the Pats last week. Injuries can do that to a team.
        Patriots offense sucked last week. Patriots offense gave up a 99 Interception for a TD and a 26 yard punt blocked returned for a TD so that's 14 pts for Philly. Then Philly got an 87 yard kickoff return or punt return so that's 21 points. Really the Pat's defense held them to 14 points. That's why NE will bounce back this week. I don't care if Gronk is in there or not.

As for the Ravens there main QB is out in Flaco, but he's had to deal with 4 different offensive coordinators in the last 5 years which is a result in him having to learn new playbooks all the time which is stupid on the Ravens franchise.

Comment

Boo Yah, Boo Yah, Boo Yah

Comment

Now this is how you use a GOY play! Congrats!
            No Regretzky's!

Comment

Working...
            X