• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert!!!!!!!!

10* 10-6
    7* 1-2
    5* 5-5

10* Utah (+5.5) vs. Air Force----->If i believed in sucker bets, you may call this one as normal mountain west top team Utah is getting 5.5 from usual dormat Air Force.........This is unquestionably the biggest game of the season for both teams b/c air force has a 1/2 game lead in the conference over utah.....air force may even be the better team but have they ever played in a game this big?? ever?? ......the reason this line is so high is because air force has dismantled some quality teams including wisconsin-milwaukee and byu, but i have to think some of that is because they did not take them seriously........utah has only lost 4 games, at uconn, at lsu, at texas tech and their weekend blowout at new mexico, which is another reason to like this, b/c i am assuming utah was looking ahead to this one, amd majerus will be very prepared for an air force team who even plays at a slower pace than utah.....i think utah wins the game but maybe air force pulls it out, howver i will take the 5.5 in an attempt to break this HORRIBLE 10* 1-5 STREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am trying to take some time off posting 10*'s but what can i do?? if i am going to play it like a 10*. might as well post it

and finally, thanks again to those of you who post plays, there are too many names to thank, but you know who you are.......you guys saved me from a horrible week last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck
    b

best of luck tonight shorty

Comment

with you...........

Let's get rolling together!!!!

air force

Comment

good luck shorty.

Comment

Here we go again. With ya on Utah. With the total being 101
          6(bought half) is alot of points to give. Maybe some value with utah getting blown last game and Af coming off a big game. At least I hope so. Good luck with your 10*. !:cool:

Comment

Working...
          X