CFB Saturday (5 Plays)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday (5 Plays)

Let's get some winners today. Feeling good about this card. (5 Plays)

Alabama vs Auburn

This will not be the shootout we have seen in the past between these teams and a big reason is that the Tigers offense is not nearly as explosive as in years past and it has struggled vs SEC defenses so far this year and now will be taking on the best of the bunch.

In 7 SEC games this year the Tigers have averaged just 20.2 ppg in regulation ad will face an Alabama team that has allowed 11.1 ppg in their last 8 games following the 43 that they allowed to Ole Miss.The Tide has allowed more than 17 just twice this year and has given up just 13.8 ppg in their last 6 SEC games.

Auburn's defense is not as strong, but they have allowed just 23.3 ppg at home for the season.

This one has 28-14 written all over it.

Play Alabama/ Auburn Under 48

Oklahoma/ Oklahoma State

Yes there will be some weather involved in this game, but nothing like the TCU/ Baylor game last night. This one clearly has the feel of last oe with the ball wins.

Oklahoma will have Mayfield and Perine for this one and should put up plenty of points on a less than average Okie State defense, while the Pokes have averaged 46.5 ppg and will certainly make some dents in this Oklahoma defense.

This one should be a shootout.

Play Oklahoma/ Oklahoma State Over 66.5

Indiana vs Purdue

This game should be a fun one as we have two extremely poor defenses and one team team that has a very strong offense. The Boilermakers have not been a good offensive team this year, but they did put up 55 on Nebraska on this field and Indiana has yet to allow less than 28 points in a Big 10 game his year. Purdue has allowed 40+ points four times in Big 10 play and Indiana has averaged 38.6 ppg in their last five Big 10 games. This one has shootout written all “Over” it.

Play Indiana/ Purdue Over 69.5

I Also Will Be Playing:

Mississippi State +1.5 over Mississippi

Florida State -2.5 over Florida

Good Luck Everyone
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

GL David!

Comment

Thanks Sir and Monte. Hope you both had a good day
        Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311