3 Plays For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Plays For Sunday

Just 2-3 in CFB yesterday. Let's get it back today (3 Plays)

Washington vs Carolina

I smell a trap here for Carolina. They are still undefeated but this home game is sandwiched between a road victory over Tennessee and BB road games vs Dallas and New Orleans on deck. Washington has not had a good year by they come in off a confidence building 47-14 thrashing of New Orleans in their last game. Despite the fact that they are 9-0 on the year they have yet to outgain a foe by more than 61 yards in any game this year. In fact, just once have they outgained a foe by more than 51 yards and have been outgained by Tampa Bay (167 yards) and Jacksonville (2 yards). Their defense has come up with the plays when needed but I feel that the Skins will make just enough plays to keep this one within the numbers vs a Carolina team that may be peeking ahead.

Play Washington +7.5 over Carolina

Dallas vs Miami

The Cowboys are playing in the weak NFC East, which means they are still alive for the division title and they now get back Tony Romo, which clearly makes them a better team. Miami has been a mess this year and are coming home off a three game road trip, which is not usually the best situations for teams. Miami is just 1-2 at home and the two losses have been by double figures and hey also have lost by 16 and 29 point in their last 3 games. Very inconsistent Miami team with take on a desperate Dallas squad that now has it's leader back and is 2-0 with him this year, but 0-7 without him. Big win for Dallas here.

Play On Dallas -1 over Miami

Teaser Of The Week: San Diego +9 & Philadelphia PK

Good Luck Everyone
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

GL David

Comment

Working...
      X