5 CFB Plays For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 CFB Plays For Saturday

Time for Some more CFB. Good Luck Today Everyone.

Kansas vs Texas

The oddsmakers are telling us here just how bad Kansas is as they are this big a dog vs a bad a inconsistent Texas team. The Longhorns have had issues scoring this year, but Kansas will allow them to put up plenty of points here. This is a historically bad defensive squad that Kansas has put on the field. Texas hasn’t been good on defense for most of the year, but they did allowed Oklahoma and Oklahoma State a combined 26 points on this field in their last two home games and Kansas has averaged just 12.3 ppg on the road. Texas still has bowl aspirations and a win here will help that. I can also see them taking some of their season long frustrations out on a team that has been the league’s whipping boy all year long, especially on the road.

Play Texas -28 Over Kansas

Florida State vs Clemson

The Florida Seminoles are not a team that will lose games by DD too often and I just don’t see it here. Their defense is just too good and they run the ball very well, which are two components that you need to win on the road in college football road games. Clemson has been very good of both sides of the ball this year but their defense is a bit weaker that Florida State’s and I feel that that is the edge the noles need to keep it close. Last week the Tigers allowed 41 points to a mediocre NC State offense. Clemson has won just 1 of their last 5 in the series and that win was by just 5 points. The Noles have the style of play to keep this one close or maybe even win the game outright.

Play Florida State +10.5 Over Clemson

Vanderbilt vs Florida

The only question heading into this game will be, can Vanderbilt score at all here? This is a game where you just may see a shutout. Vanderbilt is a ball control offense and despite that they have averaged 32 minutes of time possession for the year they have still scored just 15.5 ppg. They take a lot of time off the clock, but just don’t score a lot. Now they take on a Florida tea that is 7th in the nation in points allowed, giving up just 15.5 ppg. Vandy has also scored just 10.7 ppg on the road this year and they have averaged 4 rushes per game, compared to 19 passes per game. That will eat plenty of clock. Florida has been a good offensive team this year, but they will be taking on a very good Vanderbilt defense that is 23rd in the nation in yards allowed and 24th in points allowed (18.5 ppg), plus I just can’t see the Gators looking to pour it on here as they know Vandy can’t score. THis one has 24-3 written all over it.

Play Vanderbilt/ Florida Under 36.5

Two More Plays I Am On:

USC -19.5 over Arizona

Oklahoma State +5 over TCU

Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good luck, David! Thanks!

Comment

Good Luck David!

Comment

Thanks UDog and Monte. Good Luck to you both
        Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment