• Show
Clear All

• Steves Play

WAKE FOREST-BE CAREFUL IF YOU GOT EM

That line is sure low...

Comment

THANK YOU STEVE-FOR ANOTHER WINNA

Comment

damn blake...that one was impressive.you say this dude is a doctor?i'd hate to get a clean bill of health from him...you'd probably have to fade his diagnosis and you'd be dead 2 weeks later

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Please Fill Me In On Steve

Blake. I have been fading his plays but being new here, I must have missed the reasoning behind fading this guys plays. Can you tell me who Steve is and why you/we are fading his plays. Thanks.

:confused:

Comment

repost from earlier

I HAVE JUST FOUND A SYSTEM THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE-I GET NEW SYSTEMS ALL THE TIME BUT THIS ONE IS INCREDIBLE-"I HAVE A FRIEND IN THE BIZ"-HE HAS A CLIENT THAT IS 5-39 THIS YEAR IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL-NO JOKE 5 WINS AND 39 LOSSES-HE DOESNT PLAY TOO MANY GAMES BUT WHEN HE DOES-HE IS A LOSER-HE IS THE TRUE MEANING OF A FADE-HE IS A DOCTOR WITH LOTS OF FLOW TO SPARE-HIS NAME IS STEVE-DON'T WORRY HE WILL NOT SEE THIS POST-HE DOES NOT EVEN USE A COMPUTER MUCH-BUT I AM GOING TO START POSTING HIS PLAYS

Comment

blake----

love steve.........truth is, a good fade is BETTER than a good capper........it just is.......we used to have a guy named remsen who once pulled an 0-16 in a 3 month period.........i know i am losing credibilty by saying that b/c it sounds like exaggeration, but this dude was the best.......not to mention the time dude took $1000 from his fiancees stash and lost that + $600 more on the gambling boat in 1 night

keep steve around...........in my time of need, one of the things i always do is go to the 'fade guys' and see what they like

most fade guys think they know a lot more about 'sports' than they do and usually know zero about gambling strategy.....i may be wrong about steve, but that is usually the case

i look forward to more 'steve plays'

b

Comment

Steve

Blake. Thanks for reposting the info. That explains a lot and now I feel I can play a little more on these Fade Steve plays. It has to be real hard to be that bad. Hope you are right about his large cash flow.

Comment

Working...
                  X