5* Mich St +5

other plays that I am looking at:

Tenn +7
    Clemson +6
    ND +4

GL

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

adding

1* ND +4 -105

lewis

Comment

Good Luck Lewis!

Comment

adding

1-1 +1.5 units today

Tough loss on MSU as they led with less than a minute to go and also missed FT's that would of won the game SU. They go to OT and play like shit and don't even cover.

2* Tenn +8

2* Clemson +6 -105

I like these alot more than the units I am putting on them but feel a little snake bitten today after the MSU game so I am going to tread lightly as it has been a very profitable weekend.

GL

lewis

Comment

craig

thanks and good luck to you too

lewis

Comment

lewis,
            Your killin' me! I really liked Maryland, and was way leaning toward Louisville! I have seen a lot of people on Tenn. If you have time would you give me some backround on your decisions? I know Tenn is tough at home but Louisville is down right nasty. Clemson has been on a rough stretch they are good at home too, but are they good enough to cover the 6? I am completely undecided now. Any input would help. Thanks! Good Luck!
            "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

xcal

Sorry I didn't get back with you but just now got back on the computer.

Both teams led at the half but only Tenn ended up getting the $$$$$.

lewis

Comment

I went with Maryland and took your (and others) advice and went with Tenn. Thanks a lot for getting back to me! Good Luck!
                "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

xcal

Glad to hear that you hit both games!!!!!

GL

lewis

Comment

Thanks! I went 4-0 late with Atlanta and the over (Wiz) then Maryland and Tenn. Boy did I need it! Got me back to even minus the juice. I will gladly pay the juice to break even on plays for the day!

Comment

thanks lewis

for the night games..........you, poboy, and leo brought me a 4-0 night just like xcaliber.........nice work today

xcaliber------->glad to see you break even, if anybody can relate to being thrilled with a break even week, it is i........in fact, i still lost this week , but without the help of others, it would have been terrible

thanks guys
                      b

Comment

Working...
                      X