X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night CFB

Some Thursday night CFB

SMU vs Houston

I will look under in this game. SMU has scored 9 or less in 3 of the last 4 meeting between these teams and while their offense is improved this year I just don't see them putting up a ton of points vs this Houston defense that is much improved this year. A week after Tulsa put up 38 points on Oklahoma, Houston held them to just 24 points. Houston has now allowed just 23.3 ppg overall and just 19 ppg at home. They will get their points off a porous SMU defense, but I just can't see the Mustangs scoring enough to put this one over the total.

Play Houston/ SMU Under 72

Washington vs USC

I just can’t see Washington staying in this game. They just don’t have the offense to do so, even vs a USC team that gives up plenty of yards. Yes the Trojans give up yards, but not points as they have allowed just 17.5 ppg on the year. I can’t see Washington putting up many points in this, but I can see them giving up plenty as they won’t be able to stop the passing offense of the Trojans. USc just Crushed Arizona State on the road and their last home game was a bad loss vs Stanford, so I really look for them to pour it on in this one. USC but at least 21 i this one.

Play USC -17 over Washington

GLA
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Good Luck David!

Comment

Thanks Monte. GL to you as well
      Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment

Working...
      X