New NCAA System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NCAA System

Ive layed off for as long as I could............I have a disease and until Im cured I shall continue and get my fixes

New system here that I have monitored and its very solid IMO

I will keep track of the record in order to verify validity

SYSTEM PLAY #1

Tennessee +7 10*

PEACE

I will also track my NBA record from here on out as best I can

if thats the side you like would suggest waiting...gotta believe this line moves higher...

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there someone screaming here earlier today or at gamblerstalk that Louisville would be his biggest bet of the year and would win by 20+?

Comment

xcal!

I am GENUINELY glad if I can help YOU and anyone else make some 'Xtra" (just for you) coin in a hard grind we all have each day!@

I just dislike negative people like that!

IN the FWIW column for tomorrow as long as you play a few or not.......the college plays I am ON for tomorrow are all favs....

MIAMI -3
        MANHAT -8
        DRAKE -1

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU EXCALIBER! "MAY YOU SWORD NEVER DULLEN ITSELF"!:D

P.S. (One of my favorite episodes Warner Brothers EVER put out was Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam in the Medival days as Bugs had the "Singing Sword" and Y. Sam was riding the fire breathing dragon like a horse and it had a "sneezing" problem!! Kept blowing Yosemite Sam's ass up right and left!! A CLASSIC!!)

BOL TO YA! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Sorry

MTRCTYPIMP!

Was reading your thread......but replied to another in the wrong one!! Ooooopss.....My apologies!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

bump

Comment

what is your "solid" system?

Does your system generate different levels of stregth, justifing a star system to go with it?

Comment

TENN shouldve been much easier but a win nonetheless

CITADEL is a play for tomorrow although I dont play added games

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                X