Will "The liar" Rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will "The liar" Rogers

Will "The Scammer" Rogers just announced on his comp. phone that his service has already made his customers a bloody fortune today with his triple play on Depaul;what did he use for a line+9?
    Either that or more likely he doesn't know or care who won or covered or perhaps he feels there is someone who doesn't know either and will believe anything.
    A service getting caught up in owns lie and/or stupidity-either way it sure doesn't say much about them.
    On the other hand, what would you expect with someone who shares his comp. line with Jack Price?
    Last edited by savage1; 01-24-2004, 05:22 PM.

My other problem with Will the "Spinner" Rogers is this:
    I admit I call for their comp. picks, as they are pretty good.
    I would NEVER use or pay for their regular picks however even if I was inclined to use a service for this reason:
    They always yell and scream about their winning picks and days(they have amended the comp. phone to say they had Marquette, and that may or may not be true);however they have NEVER and I mean NEVER in all the time I have followed them admitted to a losing pick or day.
    If a lock loses, they simply don't even acknowledge it and simply talk about the lock for that particular day.
    Will himself sounds like the local barker and/or medicine man at your local carnival;from the way he touts the games, I can almost hear him at the game at the carnival shouting "Step right up folks,it is easy and everyone wins" or "If you take this new herbal pill once a day, you will live to be 100, and for today and today only, you can get a year's supply for only $399.
    Ah yes-The Winner Line-anotherm one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
    X