Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First posting (College hoops)

Hello guys and dolls!
    First posting at this site, so I hope I can share some winners with you!

Two games tonight:
    Duke -12,5
    Wright +6

Good luck!
    GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

GermanBettor,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thank you!
      Hope I can contribute some valuable things to you guys here!
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Ka-Ching!
        Two easy winners.

Good luck to all of you,
        GB
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GermanBettor

welcome to the best site on this earth.
          I would like you all to welcome GermanBettor, he is a true gentlemen, and a true friend.
          Welcome my friend

Comment

welcome to the group and nice start

Comment

Welcome GermanBettor!!! Congrats on your plays today!!! Can't go wrong with my DUKE team!!! Wish you the Best in the Future!!! Knock!

Comment

Thank you very much, guys.
                Like I wrote above I hope we will have a profitable partnership here.

Wizz,
                thanks for the nice words, I really appreciate this.

Will post some plays again tonight!

GB
                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Yah Vold Her Comandant :

I to welcome you and a great way to start our relationship ( dont get touchy ) . Looking forward to more of the same and Wiz was just about right in his estimation on this pony-show , it is quite a place to be if your looking for a edge in this bizz .

Continued success and come back soon , we need all the help we can get !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - drop the " guys " stuff here , it will get you no where !
                  " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

:D :D
                    MM, thanks for the "warm" welcome.
                    :tongue:

Hope the success will continue...
                    Normally I am losing my balls after a good night in NCAA BB!
                    But maybe I will be able to get rid of this curse today.

Later...
                    GB
                    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
                    X