Welcome New Forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome New Forums!

BC has now added 2 New Forums to the board.

Stocks for all or any that would like to talk stock! Wallstreet will help Monitor that Forum. Tips,Picks,etc.

Horse & Dog Racing is the other New Forum. It will be great for all Horse racing including the Triple Crown, and it will also be a great forum for all of Memphis' Dog tracks that she posts. MemphisMafia will help Monitor that Forum as well as the College Hoops one she's doing a great job with.

Non-Gambling issues is also another New Forum for the times you need a break from the game.

Hopefully those of you interested in talking about those things will now have a nice Forum to do so.

Thanks again Monte! :D
    Last edited by wayne1218; 01-25-2004, 04:32 PM.

wayne :

It will seperate posts from the main area that for the most part are not looked at by the majority . And gives me a " Romper Room " to practice my vodoo !

Thank you for your support in this and I just have to think it will elevate and enhance this site a great deal . I know of many that might join now that thier interests are involved here , instead of just being guests . And I can now post articles that involve a lot of time and will be used more because of the lack of sifting thru unwanted posts ( ones that hold no interest ) to certain individuals .

Again I extend my warmest wishes for your help from " day one " ( been awhile to ! ) and intend to see that this advances this place for the best .

Love Ya !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Thanks Memphis

Your posts have been great and they are always a big interest to read. I wanted BC to do a forum for Dogs and Horses cause reading some of those threads lately i feel like there is a definate interest out there. I remember one person even saying they didn't dare to talk horses or dogs cause it looked all football, basketball, and major sport related.

If you have or come across any interesting articles they would be a great post also.

Alot of people here like to talk stock as well. These 2 forums in my opinion really open it up to alot more people with different interests and only will add to this site's growth!

You have been putting ALOT of your own time in with these track and hoop threads lately and i for 1 appreciate your hard work here.

Wayne

Comment

I Appreciate the Work you all do!!! Knock!

Comment

Non-Gambling issues is also another New Forum for the times you need a break from the game.

Comment

thanks wayne

love the new forums..........for someone that gambles on everything from sports, to dogs to horse, to the academy awards, i look at it all

may start getting into stocks but it is hard for a lifetime gambler to do that b/c i am so used to quick return on investment, and of course quick losses

thanks though, i look forward to it
            b

Comment

Would love to see a Fantasy Sports Section. If you need any help, let me know.
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
              X