Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs

Anyone else hate San Antonio as much as I do?

God help the NBA. The "world champion" is a team that is as bad as any in the league at perimeter shooting, is among the worst in the league in free throw shooting, and relies upon boring, walk-it-up, 1950's era half-court basketball to stay in games.

The captain of the Spurs, Duncan, lost at least two critical playoff games for his team last year. By missing FREE THROWS. This guy can bank in a 15 foot jump shot from anywhere on the court but can't make 60 percent of his free throws from 10 feet away.

I hate this fucking team. They always seem to win but not cover (unless, of course, I bet against them, in which case they invariably win by 20). How many overs or ****** have I seen blown by Duncan, Bowen, Ginobli, Parker or another one of these clowns missing free throws at the end of games?

Tonight the Spurs are up 7 at halftime, 51-44 if I'm not mistaken. I have San Antonio and the over and both are looking good. Naturally, San Antonio can't make a shot in the second half. . . not until the game is tied 84-84 with 3 seconds left, when Parker hits a go-ahead jumper, preventing overtime and my opportunity to earn a split on the over. The MF hasn't hit a shot all second half, but he hits that one. Another convincing victory for the champs.

I hope like hell Sacramento, Dallas or LA knocks this boring, fundamentally poor, fraud of a champion squad out in the second round.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

your'e right they suck...but really i think
    they are taking lessons from the fakers lol
    Don't be afraid

Comment

Working...
    X