Money Making Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Making Service

A recent contact, a pro gambler, told me that a great way to make money is to bet on Golf. Here you bet on a match up in a tournament - who will win between two professionals.

This simplifies the betting handicapping since so many variables operate in team play compared to play between two players. Each tournament (in Prime Time on ESPN again this week) runs 4 days at 18 holes a day. The lowest score after 72 holes wins.

I know nothing about golf, but this pro gambler told me of a great golfing handicapping service, and a few weeks ago I e-mailed them at:

[email protected]

Ron, the service owner, and a champion golfer himself, gave me his staff's first pick of the year for last week, as a comp play to introduce me to golf betting. It won in the Mercedes tournament. I shared this with orientalhawn before the tournament and he can verify this.

Ron is far from the "touts" you meet who solicit your business with a hard sell. In fact, he uses no telephone, no site and will send you a monitored 39-8 record last year via email on "why golf" is best for gambling over any other sport. No teams, no refs, no bad calls. Man against man.

The service runs 47 weeks....just about a full year for what you'd pay for 3 months of football or basketball. The sony tournament starts soon. Some of you may want to contact Ron for more info.
    sigpic

Art,

Yeah ron is now up on Bettorstalk page 2 as he will be giving away a play every 3 weeks for free.

He hit with Goosen over Estes for the very 1st play of this season.

Comment

Working...
    X