X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two nba games i like tonight

houston +5
    spurs -7

Best of Luck wass!!! I really like Both plays tonite!!! Hope You've doing OK!!! Everyone talking about that Flor. St. game last nite, I really loved Flor.St!!! Even when they were down 24, thought they would come back!!! Had put alot of people on that play here in Raleigh, even though most didn't believe but they played anyway!!! Have a good nite, Big on Hou. tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

thanks knock. been doing ok. i went 4-1 last night. had stanford, fsu, oregon, and richmond. my loser was cal. i turned the tv off when fsu was down 24 and went upstairsw to bang the old lady. when i came back down about an hour later i could not believe the score. as raven said earlier, i got lucky twice last night.

ps. been doing very well the last few weeks. i have been trying a new system that has made me good money each of the last 3 weeks. this week i stand at 11-9. hoping to win tonight and have a big saturday. best of luck

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing good!!! If Houston is down in the 3rd tonite, if you don't mind !!! You might want to make another trip Upstairs!!! Think I'll try that tonite myself for good Luck!!! Been doing OK myself lately, staying above 500 anyway!!! Take Care wass!!! Knock!

Comment

I think I'm going to get on that plan starting tonight. If any plays aren't going well it's time to grab the wife.

Good Luck tonight
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Damn I Hate to pull for a play not to go Well!!!

Comment

I agree Knock. I have to honestly say I hope I can stay downstairs and watch the games. And we have a big plus night going into the weekend
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
              X