Throwdown Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwdown Thursday

Hit my big play on Louisville last night but drop the ball on the other plays!!!

Yesterday
    1 units went 0-2 -2.2 units
    2 units went 0-1 -2.2 units
    5 units went 1-0 +5 units
    total for day 1-3 +.6 units

Totals
    1 units are 4-9 -5.9 units
    2 units are 4-4-2 - .6 units
    5 units are 4-2 +12.5 units
    10 units are 1-0 +10
    Totals are 13-15-2 +16 units

Today

1 unit plays

Oregon +1 Arizona St..............Oregon has struggled on the road of late losing to Oregon State despite being a favorite. They have played some quality teams on the road but have not been able to win one against them. Arizona St. is terriable ATS at home going 1-8.

5 unit play

UNC -4 FSU..........Tar Heels haven't covered in their last 5 on the road but I just think they outclass the Seminoles in this spot. Coming off a big win and needing to keep pace in the ACC after Duke's win over Maryland last night. FSU still has impressed me despite their record.

Tony V

Roll with them Tar Heels!!!!

I went 2-3 yesterday -- not so good. Hope some money comes back our way tonight!

BR

Comment

Can't belive

Once again I am done in by a total collapse...................I feel like crying UNC forgot their were two halves in games and forgot that OT count.............I hate basketball!!!

Comment

nc folds

feel your pain bud , hang in there .your not alone. keep your picks coming!!the mudman!!

Comment

tony/ mudman

i know that feeling all too well.........i am still in shock over having kentucky - 3.5 and the over 141 and it go into overtime at 64-64 and i lose both..........it takes a while to get over something like that........just crushes the confidence

i only played a few games tonight but i saw a bunch of the good guys on unc and that score just dissipate away..........sucks........and i cannot remember the last time a college basketball overtime went my way, i know for a fact i am 0-5 in OT games this year..........i could need 2 points in an overtime and lose

back at it again saturday...........we'll just keep plugging away

b

Comment

Working...
          X