Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Chip

Would love to hear what others think of Chip.....Here is my take:

1- Kiko / Shady trade. I was ok with the trade as Kiko (if healthy) is a stud and much younger and cheaper. Shady was sort of phased out last year, especially in the passing game. Why pay him 11M unless he is your horse?
    I did think they could have gotten a later pick as the Bills loved McCoy and Kiko is coming off a major injury.

2- Trent Cole release. They almost cut him last year and now Brandon Graham is the full time starter. I'm ok with this.

3- Maclin. This hurts a bit as I think the Eagles thought he would resign. Maclin is a very "high" character guy and he chose to go back home and also to be with Fat Andy. I'm not overly concerned as he is injury prone and he got a lot of money on a long term deal. They should have franchised him.

4- Sam/Nick trade. At first, I was loving it because I thought part of the deal was that they were flopping 1st round picks (20 to 10). Now that has been denied, I'm not sure what to think. Again, if healthy, Bradford can be the man but the dude can't stay on the field. I did hear the Jets like Bradford and hated Foles.

I am 1 of the few Eagles fans who still has faith in Chip but man, I hope he knows what he is doing.

Verdict - Pending with more to follow.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

1 additional comment...

Frank Gore - F U!!!
    I honestly wasn't sad to see him go somewhere else. The dude is 100 years old and not the best pass catching RB. He's a warm weather pansy that probably couldn't handle the tough love or the cold. You had your chance Frank and you went to Indy? Plenty of RB depth in free agency as well as the draft.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I just don't see the Bradford/Foles trade. I feel the Rams got the best of this trade by far.

Foles was having a very good season before he got hurt and Bradford has missed more games than he has played. I think he is a good QB but he can't stay healthy.

Just my opinion.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Personally, I think Chip is one of the best and smartest football coaches in the NFL.

That cat knows what he's doing, and will be in a Super Bowl in a couple of years.

Stay the course on Chip, IMO, Eagles are gonna be a beast sooner than you think.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

He's 20-13 with Nick Foles and Mike Vick as his QB, that alone impresses the fuck out of me!
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X