Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints trade jimmy graham to seattle

All I can say is WOW !!!

I thought he played VERY soft this year and had spaghetti arms but this was still a shock !!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Now Bradford to the Eagles for Foles

Comment

Holy shniekies!
      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

What did the saints get???
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

I think this was a good trade for the Saints. They needed a center real bad and Graham was not well liked in the locker room cause he was still pouting about not being paid like a wide receiver. He was very soft and his own teammates let him know that.
          Many people here like the move.
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
            I think this was a good trade for the Saints. They needed a center real bad and Graham was not well liked in the locker room cause he was still pouting about not being paid like a wide receiver. He was very soft and his own teammates let him know that.
            Many people here like the move.

You need a QB who's taller than 5'8"
            [email protected]

Comment

I think maybe Seattle just wanted to make sure there's a good basketball player in the city again.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                I think maybe Seattle just wanted to make sure there's a good basketball player in the city again.
                A few weeks ago on Twitter, the mayor of Seattle sent a tweet talking about his disappointment in the Seattle zoo because they were getting rid of their elephants and sending them to the OKC zoo. Someone from OKC tweeted him back and said, "1st your basketball team, now your elephants, we're coming for the Space Needle next!"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  A few weeks ago on Twitter, the mayor of Seattle sent a tweet talking about his disappointment in the Seattle zoo because they were getting rid of their elephants and sending them to the OKC zoo. Someone from OKC tweeted him back and said, "1st your basketball team, now your elephants, we're coming for the Space Needle next!"

[email protected]

Comment

I saw the part about the mayor's tweet. The tweet response is classic though.

Comment

Working...
                    X