Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills trade for matt cassel

Updated 2 mins ago
    The Buffalo Bills' offensive makeover continued Tuesday, one day after they agreed to a trade to obtain running back Lesean McCoy from the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Bills made a move to acquire quarterback Matt Cassel from the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday. The Bills announced that they agreed to send a package of undisclosed drafts picks to Minnesota in exchange for Cassel and an undisclosed pick.

Cassel, 32, comes to Buffalo after two seasons in Minnesota, where he played 12 games and threw for 2,232 yards, 14 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. Cassel was a seventh-round draft pick in 2005 by the New England Patriots. He spend four years in New England, backing up Tom Brady in the first three before getting extended playing time in 2008, when Brady was lost for the season due to a knee injury sustained in Week 1.

The Patriots traded him in 2009 to the Kansas City Chiefs, He played 48 games over four seasons with the Chiefs before joining the Vikings in 2013.

In his 10-year career, Cassell has appeared in 90 games, including 71 starts, and has thrown for 15,727 yards, 96 touchdowns and 70 interceptions on1,397-of-2,369 passing (59 percent).

I think they need more than this for them to be better.

Comment

This is much better of an option than Mark Franchez reuniting with Ryan.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
        This is much better of an option than Mark Franchez reuniting with Ryan.
        I would agree with that, but I don't think it's the right choice for them. I mean he hasn't played that much in the past 2 seasons. He had that really good year with the Patriots then did decent the next year I believe with the Chiefs and that's been pretty much it.

Does Tim Tebow really suck so bad that no one is giving him a shot??

Comment

Working...
        X