NBA System Play for Monday.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA System Play for Monday.........

Big winner with the Spurs yesterday, and the system puts me right back on them today.......

3 STAR: San Antonio (+2) OVER DETROIT

The Pistons have been red hot, winning 12 straight games, but I look for the streak to come to an end today. The Spurs have had great success against the Pistons in the past, The Spurs are 4-0 straight up and against the spread versus the Pistons the last three seasons and they have been great as an underdog. San Antonio is 26-13 against the spread as an underdog the last three seasons, including 10-2 against the spread as a road underdog of three points or less. This is a battle of two solid defensive teams and two low scoring offenses, in which I give the advantage to the Spurs. San Antonio is 10-7 against teams that average 91 points per game or less, while Detroit is only 7-10 against the spread versus teams that average 91 points per game or less. Take the points with the Spurs here!

NBA SYSTEM PLAYS RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 5-4 (+3.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 8-4 (+10.8 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 14-7 (+13.5 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 7-11 (-6.2 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 34-26 (+21.10 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $2110.00

Good luck,
    John

Make your *%^%* free throws!

*Good pick! This should have been a winner all the way. They were up 77-73 with 2:00 minutes left..... and then just laid an egg. It might have been the same egg the &^%&% Bulls laid on me as well! Keep'em coming! I have done well following your plays. Thanks!

Comment

I got burned on the fucking Bulls and damn Spurs, also!!

Might just call it a day and try my luck tomorrow!!!

Comment

Ya, this was a killer, fucking Dunans pigon toed ass misses two free throws and then gets his shit thrown by Ben Wallace. He needs to take over games like this and stop being such a puss.

Good luck,
        John

Comment

It's one thing losing a game. It's another when the team goes scoreless the last 2:38

Comment

Working...
          X