29.41%
    New England (-7)
    38.82%
    Over (38)
    18.82%
    Under (38)
    12.94%

No preference

As long as the season mercifully and finally ends!!

Although.....It would be GREAT if they could get the Colt/NE offensivishiating crew to do the super bowl! Dress em up like Clowns by the way they called nothing in that game! Would be hilarious watching em run up and down with those big floppy shoes AND they could honk their noses instead of blowing a whilstle which apparently they had NO use for anyway!!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I'm watching the Poker tournament on the "Deuce" .....AGAIN..... And i'm ALL IN with New England! :D

Lay the Lumber! Pats by Double Digits!

Comment

New England takes them down bad :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Wayne....you 2 Toed Albanian Sloth!!! I know you're a Pats guy but 7 pts.???:eek: :eek:
          WOW!!!!!

I didn't pick a side because it's obvious i like the Panthers but i did choose the 'Under'...i always said ..."Offense sales tickets,Defense wins SuperBowls"....I like the Pats to win but to cover 7 is tough...
          Last edited by Trotter; 01-19-2004, 12:36 AM.
          "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Man I don't like that line at all!

Comment

DEFENSE WINS SB's

As the Baltimore RAVENS SBXXXV CHAMPS Did Prove!:D

Good Luck to the UnderDog PANTHERS!

RTF...Has Spoken!
              "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

OH MY GOOOOOOD I HATE THE EAGLES RIGHT, THATS 3 TIMES NO...I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF LOSING AT THE NFC TITLE GAME....ILL TAKE THE PANTHERS +7, TITLE GAMES IN ANY 1 GAME WINNER TAKES ALL ARE RARELY A BLOWOUT, AND THE UNDERDOG USUALLY WINS OUTRIGHT
                Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Patriots

NE PATRIOTS a play at -7..no higher. Played them this morning at -6.
                  Good Luck To All!!!
                  FB:tongue:

Comment

lay the points.....new england wins and ****** the spread, then we have only 6 months and football starts all over!!!!

Comment

boyz I am afraid this Super Bowl could be a blow out, Pats could roll big

Comment

Interesting stat

There have been 9 SBs with a week off between the Championship and the SB. ALL of them have been blowouts, with the exception of GB beating Denver by 7.

I like NE to win...27-10?

Comment

New England 21 Carolina 17

Comment

Carolina Wins

I think Carolina will do everything to slow down the pace of the game. They will run the ball 4 out of 5 plays. With Davis and Foster the Pats defense will have their hands full becasue they have two completely different running styles. I like Carolina and the under, I may be wrong but I feel pretty good about it. Plus they are playing in Houston which takes the weather out of play giving Carolina another edge.

Comment

UGAn2004

Agree with the pick-Carolina + the points. I really think Bellichek will choose to take away the running game of the Panthers and force Delhomme to beat them through the air. Carolina on the other hand might just spy the running back and take away New England's bread and butter draw play. This might translate into a game where they might set a record for passes attempted in a Super Bowl. Whether that translates into touchdowns or field goals is another story. New England 20 Carolina 17.

Comment

Working...
                              X