Peyton Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning

Talk about someone who looks like they are at the end of the line. His passes lack zip and his accuracy is horrible. I think he should think long and hard about calling it a career. To be honest I think his window closed about during last years Super Bowl.

BTW does anyone think Brady, Luck or Manning will have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Seattle's defense in the Super Bowl. Brady looked good against a very bad Raven's secondary. That game plan isn't gonna fly against Richard Sherman and Cam Chancellor.

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    Talk about someone who looks like they are at the end of the line. His passes lack zip and his accuracy is horrible. I think he should think long and hard about calling it a career. To be honest I think his window closed about during last years Super Bowl.

BTW does anyone think Brady, Luck or Manning will have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Seattle's defense in the Super Bowl. Brady looked good against a very bad Raven's secondary. That game plan isn't gonna fly against Richard Sherman and Cam Chancellor.
    If Dallas, Stl, KC and San Diego could, then for sure one of the teams left can....
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Agree. Not sure if it is some sort of injury or what, but Manning has been shit for the last 4-5 games. I'd hang it up as well.

I thought Dallas would have a shot at beating Seattle cause of the way they can run the ball, but I don't see anyone else that can beat them. Seattle will RAPE Green Bay imo with an immobile Rodgers.

Seattle peaking at just the right time again and Russell Wilson just makes all the plays when he needs to. Seattle's to lose right now IMO.

Comment

Something is wrong with Peyton no doubt. I think his time is done, his window closed IMO last year.

And the Seahawks are going to win another title. IMO
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

He's done IMO. Idiot patriot fans love to hate him but he was good for the game on and off the field. It's time for him to hang it up though. I still love the guy regardless!!

Comment

You're a class act though Raven. He was your rival but you mad a honest assessment of his final days and they were spot on. Some stupid fat fucks that are pats fans can't give him any credit. All they look at is playoff records and love to bash him and not the teams. You ain't like them so I appreciate your opinion about Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              He's done IMO. Idiot patriot fans love to hate him but he was good for the game on and off the field. It's time for him to hang it up though. I still love the guy regardless!!
              At the end of the day he will, without a doubt, go down as one of the greatest all time ever. You can't be dominant forever. Anyone who disputes that is clueless about the game of football and his place in the history of the game....
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                At the end of the day he will, without a doubt, go down as one of the greatest all time ever. You can't be dominant forever. Anyone who disputes that is clueless about the game of football and his place in the history of the game....
                No doubt Kaz. Sad to see it end though. I really don't think he can make it another season. My heart says he will try cause he's Peyton Manning but the doctors and his family need to talk some sense into him. He won't be able to walk his daughter down the aisle if he keeps playing.

Comment

No doubt Kaz. Sad to see it end though. I really don't think he can make it another season. My heart says he will try cause he's Peyton Manning but the doctors and his family need to talk some sense into him. He won't be able to walk his daughter down the aisle if he keeps playing.
                  I kinda hate to see him go too. He's great for the game IMO. I really think he still has a run left in him. But the Broncos need to protect him better. You're right in that he's one of those guys that probably won't just hang 'em up. I mean look how long Favre lasted. But I've never seen his passes look so anemic. So maybe there was something going on that we just don't know about...
                  [email protected]

Comment

Let it go Vols...

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                      BTW does anyone think Brady, Luck or Manning will have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Seattle's defense in the Super Bowl.
                      Does Seattle have a bye this weekend???
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                        Does Seattle have a bye this weekend???
                        Pretty much against peg leg Rodgers

Comment

I will admit that Peyton has grown on me a bit by his talent and the way he works hard. HOWEVER...................

1- I can't stand him being in all these damn commercials. (Although if someone wanted to pay me, I would join him)

2- I hate the way he goes to the line, shakes his head, comes back and yells, "Omaha, Omaha." Enough.

3- He may be the greatest REGULAR SEASON QB EVER ---------HOWEVER... He just can't win in the playoffs. How can you be so amazing in the first 18 weeks and then just crumble when the lights get brighter. I can recall him leading some potent offenses and just can not win. Give me Tebow instead when it's crunch time.

Again, I will miss him as QB play is what makes the NFL. I think he hangs on another year and does a farewell tour. He probably will throw for the most yards and TDs in the Regular season and close out his career with a stat line of 21-46, 288 yards, 1 TD 2 INTs in the home opener of the playoffs.
                          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
                          X