Dallas Got Hosed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Got Hosed!

Really unfortunate to see another game get changed by an incorrect call. Bryant clearly had possession of the football and made a dive towards the end zone. He catches it, takes a step or two and lunges. Really a poor decision by the replay officials. Just like the PI last week that was a game changer.

And I didn't have a dime on this game....
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Unbelievable!

Comment

These fuckin refs are ruining the game.

Comment

On a side note.....DAVANTE ADAMS!!!! Bulldog Born!
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
          These fuckin refs are ruining the game.
          I truly don't understand how they can say he didn't make a football move. That's an asinine rule that needs to be changed. Taking two steps and lunging at the goal line is a football move. I guess the Cowboys got it stuck back in their asses from last week's bogus flag and then no call on the pass interference that completely changed the game....
          Last edited by KazDog; 01-11-2015, 04:26 PM.
          [email protected]

Comment

If I hear it one more time that "he didn't control it going to the ground," I'm gonna break this TV. He caught it, switched hands with it, and lunged his left arm towards the goal line with complete control of the football. It was securely in his left hand....
            [email protected]

Comment

I agree it was a bad call IMO

Thought the call that went the cowboys way versus the Lions was a bad call too
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

It was the right call.....its a bad rule.....the rule needs to be changed

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
                  I agree coach, bad rule.

Great catch by Dez, should have been 1st and goal.
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

If he would have stretched it across the goal line and then it hit the ground would it have been a TD? Yes it would have. And that's what it appeared to me he was trying to do. But by the rules I guess it wasn't a catch. And it was called a catch on the field and I just don't know they had enough evidence to overturn it but I guess by the rule they did. Has to be some rule changes coming IMO. Instant replay and the best technology and yet rules aren't clear IMO

Comment

Karma at its finest boys. KARMA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        If he would have stretched it across the goal line and then it hit the ground would it have been a TD? Yes it would have. And that's what it appeared to me he was trying to do. But by the rules I guess it wasn't a catch. And it was called a catch on the field and I just don't know they had enough evidence to overturn it but I guess by the rule they did. Has to be some rule changes coming IMO. Instant replay and the best technology and yet rules aren't clear IMO
                        It's a stupid rule, that he has to make a football move. And yet he did by switching hands with the ball and extending it towards the goal line. That's a football move. If a GB player had done the same thing, I guarantee you the call would have stood. Not suggesting they are paying off the refs, but they don't overturn that call in GB against GB....
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                          Karma at its finest boys. KARMA!!!
                          I agree totally. Dallas had that coming I guess after last week....They shouldn't have been playing GB. But the call was still bogus.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
                            I agree the Ref made the right call, it's the rule that needs to be changed. Ironic, last week Dallas advanced largely because of a referee's decision and this week the referee's decision helped to knockthem out of the playoffs. What goes around comes around.

Comment

As a life long Viking fan, I think it's about time they got their Karma for Offensive pass interference in 1975. But who holds grudges?

Comment

Working...
                              X